- Internet - Credit Card & E-Check
- Pay at County Office- Cash, Check, Money Order/Cashier's Check, Debit Card & Credit Card This office is currently closed to the public until further notice. Please use the other alternative methods for payment.
- Pay with Cash at CVS or 7-Eleven - Get a PayNearMe barcode to make a cash payment at retail
- Mail - Check or Money Order/Cashier's Check
- By Phone - Credit Card or E-check 1-844-428-5629
To keep your account current, the full payment due must be posted to the account by the due date on the billing statement.
- There is no grace period.
- Make payment at least 5-7 days before the due date to allow enough time for processing.
- Debit card, credit card, or electronic check payments may take 3-5 business days to post.
- DRR accepts payments from third-parties. For example, a friend or relative may bring in, mail, or use their credit card to make a payment on your account. They will need your Dept. of Revenue Recovery (DRR) account number.
- Note: Any form of payment paid to DRR and dishonored for any reason will be assessed a $53.00 dishonored payment fee.