To keep your account current, the full payment due must be posted to the account by the due date on the billing statement.
- There is no grace period.
- Make payment at least 5-7 days before the due date to allow enough time for processing.
- Debit card, credit card, or electronic check payments may take 3-5 business days to post.
- DRR accepts payments from third-parties. For example, a friend or relative may bring in, mail, or use their credit card to make a payment on your account. They will need your Dept. of Revenue Recovery (DRR) account number.
- Note: Any form of payment paid to DRR and dishonored for any reason will be assessed a $53.00 dishonored payment fee.